Do you have a new pet that loves knocking things over? Are they always leaving stains that you can’t clean? We’ll sum up ways to eliminate tough stains and leave your house spotless!
How to get rid of flies?
Most of the time, your new pet will knock over something that attracts flies even if you have scrubbed it multiple times. The best way to ward off pests is a smell they hate. What smell do flies hate? Essential oils. They can’t stand lemongrass, peppermint, and eucalyptus. Add a few drops into water and spray it around the house to leave it fly-free.
How to remove nail polish stains?
Did your pet knock your bottle over and spill it all over your sheets? Are you frantically looking up “how to remove nail polish from fabric?” Don’t worry; we’re here to help!
How to remove nail polish from fabric?
The first approach is acetone. Follow these steps:
- Test if your material doesn’t react with acetone by placing a small drop on it. If it does, pick an alternative.
- Scrape off the excess nail polish.
- Apply acetone to the stain and dab it off with tissue or cotton repeatedly to reveal stain-free clothes.
How to get nail polish off wood?Rubbing alcohol is the best option. Here’s what you should do:
- Always test for damage.
- Don’t scrape as you may damage the wood.
- Apply alcohol to a cloth and rub it on wood gently until it completely fades.
How to get cat pee smell out of the couch?If the smell won’t leave. Try these:
How to clean bath toys?Does your pet sneak bath toys outside and leave them full of dirt? Here is what to do:
- Mix half a cup of vinegar into each gallon of water. Place this in a bucket.
- Soak the toys in this for around an hour.
- Scrub away to clean any hard to reach areas.